Margarine is creamed with pumpkin puree, confectioners' sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spread on biscuits or bread fresh from the oven, for breakfast or anytime!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat margarine for 30 seconds, or until creamy. Gradually blend in the pumpkin, confectioners' sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cover and chill overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes for easier spreading.