Chopped macadamia nuts are swirled into softened vanilla ice cream that 's then piled into a crushed chocolate cookie crust, frozen. It 's then topped with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, and more macadamia nuts.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
Reserve 1/2 cup of the nuts and stir the remaining nuts into the ice cream. Fill the cookie shell and return to the freezer until firm.
When ready to serve cover the top with fudge sauce, dollop with whipped cream and sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts.