Chocolate chips dot this creamy, luscious cheesecake. A winning dessert that will please the eyes as well as the tastebuds.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
PREHEAT oven to 300 degrees F.
COMBINE cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
BAKE for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake for additional 30 to 40 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
NOTE: Cheesecake may be baked in 13 x 9-inch pan. Prepare as above. Bake in preheated 300 degrees F oven for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake for additional 20 to 30 minutes.
More Cheesecake Tips