A creamy dried beef dip with black olives, horseradish, and dill. Serve it with an assortment of crackers, or try it with green olives.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 (2 ounce) package dried beef, finely chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
Place the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, horseradish, onion, and dill in a bowl, and stir until well blended. Gently fold in the beef and black olives. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors before serving.