Crisp, crunchy and alive with fresh garden taste, this colorful spinach salad features ripe tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes and red bell pepper with a salty sprinkling of feta cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 6 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 4 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, radishes, feta and red pepper. Top with dressing of choice and enjoy!