My husband says this tuna salad is even better than his mother's. Not too pickly tasting, mild with a nice blend of flavor. You can add more mayo for a creamier salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
Place the tuna, hard-cooked egg, celery and onion in a large bowl. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, honey mustard, relish, celery seed, pepper and seasoned salt. Pour over the ingredients in the other bowl, and stir gently to coat. Serve immediately at room temperature, or chill until ready to serve.