For this delectable pie, a scrumptious nut crust is baked and filled with a rich cream cheese layer, a chocolate pudding layer, a vanilla pudding layer, and, finally, a whipped topping along with grated chocolate.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/8 cup grated semisweet chocolate
Combine flour, butter, and chopped nuts. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and 1 container of whipped topping until well mixed. Spread evenly over the cooled crust.
Mix pudding mixes and milk well until thick. Spread evenly over the cream cheese filling. Spread remaining container of whipped topping over the pudding layer. Sprinkle grated chocolate over the top.
Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours before serving.