Easy fruitcake that doesn't require baking. You can use mixed candied fruit instead of the cherries and pineapple. In fact, any other type of candied fruit works just as well.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers, crushed
- 6 ounces red candied cherries, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces green candied cherries, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces candied pineapple, coarsely chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
Line one 9x5 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing wrap to hang over edges a few inches.
In a large bowl, combine the graham crackers, red and green cherries, pineapple, pecans, and the sweetened condensed milk, using your hands mix thoroughly. Place mixture into lined pan and cover well.
Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight before serving. When ready to serve; invert onto a serving platter, remove pan and plastic wrap, and slice. Store any remaining cake in the freezer.