Easy to make, and no baking whatsoever.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 pound halved candied cherries
- 4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
In a large bowl mix the candied cherries, chopped pecans, sweetened condensed milk, coconut milk, flaked coconut, raisins, vanilla, and crushed vanilla wafers. Batter will be very stiff. Place into pan and store in the refrigerator.