Lemonade is brought to a boil on the stove, with lime gelatin, cream cheese, and whipped topping stirred in. This creamy, citrusy filling is poured into a graham cracker crust and slipped into the fridge or the freezer -your choice.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
Heat the lemonade and the water to boiling. Add the gelatin and the cream cheese and blend well.
Fold in the non-dairy whipped topping.
Pour mixture into the pie shell and chill or freeze. It's a breeze!