Light and fluffy no bake cheesecake with a tart lemon taste.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and confectioners' sugar. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Turn off oven.
Dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water. Let cool until thick, but not set. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whip evaporated milk until thick and stiff peaks form. Pour in lemon gelatin and keep mixing until well blended. Fold in cream cheese mixture.
Pour filling into crust. Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.