A fluffier pumpkin pie made with instant pudding and whipped topping. It's very easy too. You can use a graham cracker crust instead of the regular pie crust for a little different twist.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
In a large bowl, mix the milk and pumpkin until smooth. Add the pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and mix until well combined. Fold in the whipped topping and pour into pie shell. Refrigerate until serving.