Butter, cream, Parmesan and parsley combine almost effortlessly to make a rich and flavorful sauce to toss with tender egg noodles.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat butter or margarine and cream in a small saucepan over low heat until butter or margarine is melted. Stir in cheese, parsley, and salt and pepper; keep warm over low heat.
Drain pasta. Toss with sauce to coat.