This is my version of the bars that Nordstrom used to make. Hope you like it.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 13x9 inch baking pan.
In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat. Add the butterscotch chips and brown sugar. Stir until melted. Remove pan from heat and stir in the eggs. Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix thoroughly and stir in the vanilla. Set aside to cool.
Once cool stir in the chocolate chips, marshmallows and chopped nuts. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)f or 25 to 28 minutes. Remove form oven and let cool thoroughly before cutting into squares.