Tortilla chips are topped with spinach, artichoke hearts and lots of cheese, then broiled into a gooey delicious appetizer. Great for watching sports.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheese, Cheddar and Parmesan
- Sour cream to taste
In a medium sized bowl, mix spinach, artichoke hearts and diced tomatoes.
Arrange a thin layer of tortilla chips on cookie sheet. Spread a thin layer of spinach mix on chips. Sprinkle with Cheddar and Parmesan cheese.
Broil for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream to taste. Serve hot.
Goes well with the Dreamsicle.