Just like an peanutty ice cream bar, but in the shape of a pie! Cream cheese, crunchy peanut butter, powdered sugar, whipped topping and chocolate syrup create a creamy, crunchy, chocolatey frozen dessert pie!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and milk until blended. Mix in the sugar and peanut butter until smooth, then fold in the whipped topping.
Spoon mixture into all 3 graham cracker crusts. Drizzle each with chocolate syrup and a sprinkle of peanuts. Cover and freeze for about 2 to 3 hours.
Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.