Cinnamon chips are a wonderful surprise in this classic oatmeal favorite.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 2/3 cups HERSHEY®'S Cinnamon Chips
- 3/4 cup raisins
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff). Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.