These are some seriously tasty blueberry pancakes!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups soy milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Preheat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat.
In a large bowl, mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
In a small bowl, mix oats and soy milk. Whisk in eggs and olive oil. Pour into the flour mixture all at once. Continue mixing until smooth. Gently fold in blueberries.
Pour batter about 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, until bubbly. Flip, and continue cooking until lightly browned.