Wrap up a loaf and give it as a gift! Pumpkin, evaporated milk and (of course) nuts make each slice moist and flavorful.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Blend eggs, pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk and vegetable oil in large mixing bowl. Add flour mixture; mix just until moistened. Pour into prepared loaf pan; sprinkle with nuts.
BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.