Spice up your next fish fry with OLD BAY® Seasoning.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets catfish fillets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Place cornmeal on large piece of wax paper. Add OLD BAY® seasoning, parsley and garlic salt. Stir with fork until well combined.
Dip fish fillets, 1 at a time, in beaten egg. Allow excess egg to drip off. Coat with cornmeal mixture.
Heat oil in large skillet. Panfry fillets 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with fork.