If you like Maryland crab cakes, you will love this classic Old Bay® recipe featuring fresh lump crab meat that is sensationally seasoned with Old Bay® seasoning.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 slices dried bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
Break bread into small pieces and moisten with milk. Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
Shape mixture into patties. Broil or fry until golden-brown on both sides.