Shrimp plus just a small amount of pasta are blended with crisp summer vegetables and a lightly seasoned Old Bay® vinaigrette dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 cups small shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, halved
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water following package directions until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, celery, green and red bell peppers and red onion.
In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Italian dressing, and Old Bay. Pour into pasta; mix well. Stir in the shrimp. Chill 2 hours if desired. Sprinkle with additional Old Bay just before serving, if desired.