Lively and flavorful, Old Bay® Maryland Crab Soup is oh so good!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup frozen lima beans
- 1 cup frozen baby carrots or sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen yellow sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Instant Chopped Onions
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 pound backfin blue crab meat, picked over
Place all ingredients except crab meat in 4-quart saucepan.
Heat to boil, cover and boil 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to low, add crab meat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes.