A thick, sticky sauce to slather onto anything edible. It cooks all night in the slow cooker.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons barbeque seasoning
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
In a slow cooker, combine ketchup, beer, onion, brown sugar, mustard, barbecue seasoning, vinegar, pepper, and garlic powder. Simmer on low setting for 12 hours or overnight.