Fettuccini tossed with sauteed chicken, green onion, black olives, and sun-dried tomatoes flavored with garlic, basil and parsley.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 4 ounces fettuccini pasta
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite size pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken until brown and juices run clear, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in green onions, basil, olives, olive oil, garlic, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley; cook 5 minutes, or until garlic is golden and whites of onions are translucent. Toss chicken mixture with pasta; serve.