This rustic Italian meal with wonderful flavor requires the use of only one pot. Serve with warm bread and cold Perrier® water.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3 1/4 cups dry bow-tie pasta
- 3 cups water
- 2 MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1 (7 ounce) container BUITONI® Pesto with Basil
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini (white kidney beans) or small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
COMBINE pasta, water and bouillon in large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender and broth has reduced to about 1/2 cup; do not drain. Reduce heat; add pesto.
COOK, stirring frequently, until sauce has reduced slightly. Stir in tomatoes and beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Season with ground black pepper.