Great with pasta and stuff or to toast and snack on.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/8 cups warm water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Add water, flour, powdered milk, sugar, salt, butter or margarine and yeast into bread machine in the order suggested by your manufacturer. Set for basic cycle with the light crust.
When alert sound or when indicated by your manufacturer add the garlic powder, 2 tablespoons of the onion flakes and all of the shredded cheese. After the last knead sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of onion flakes over dough.
Enjoy hot and fresh bread.