You can serve this supper-in-a-skillet recipe in just 30 minutes. Don't worry, we won't tell.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups fresh corn kernels
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnish: fresh basil sprig
SAUTE corn and green onions in a lightly greased 9-inch nonstick skillet 5 minutes, or until tender.
WHISK together eggs and next 4 ingredients; pour over vegetables in skillet. Cover and cook, without stirring, over medium-low heat 10 to 15 minutes, or until almost set.
TOP with tomato wedges and cheese. Cover and cook 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts. Garnish if desired.
Reprinted with permission of Southern Living® magazine. All rights reserved.