Fresh steamed asparagus and mixed salad greens are brightened up with mandarin oranges and raspberry vinaigrette for a delicious, anytime salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 pound DOLE® Fresh Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) package DOLE Spring Mix or European Salad Blends, or any variety
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup bottled raspberry dressing
Steam asparagus for 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse in cool water; drain well and set aside.
Toss together salad blend, asparagus, onion, and mandarin oranges, in large serving bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.