Whip up this topping to serve with holiday desserts including molten chocolate desserts or classic pumpkin pie. This easy to make topping was developed for the McCormick 2003 Best Holiday Recipe Contest by Teresa Landis.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange flavored dried cranberries, finely chopped (optional)
Chill large electric mixer bowl and whisk attachment. Combine cream, sugar, orange extract, vanilla, and cranberry sauce.
Whip at high speed until cream is light and forms a stiff peak. Gently fold in the dried cranberries, if desired.