A quick and easy microwave fudge flavored with grated orange peel and orange liqueur.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
In a 2 quart microwave safe dish combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
Stir and add marshmallows and chocolate chips; heat on high for 3 minutes, or until melted.
Stir in orange peel and liqueur. Chill for 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares.