Fruit and orange juice are stirred into orange gelatin and then chilled until set. Then this wonderful concoction is frosted with vanilla pudding and cream cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange flavored gelatin mix
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
Spray one 9x13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine the gelatin and boiling water, stir until dissolved. Add the mandarin oranges, pineapple and orange juice; pour into prepared pan and refrigerate until chilled.
Beat together the pudding, cream cheese and milk. Spread over gelatin and refrigerate until chilled.