Softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and dry orange drink mix are beaten in a large bowl until combined. The filling is poured into a graham cracker crust and chilled for an hour. A snap to make and so refreshing, this creamy pie becomes even
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored drink mix (e.g. Tang)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 mandarin orange segments
In a large bowl combine the orange drink mix, condensed milk, and cream cheese. Beat on high speed with an electric mixer until well combined.
Pour mixture into the graham cracker crust and chill for 1 hour or until firm. Garnish with whipped topping and mandarin orange segments.