Mandarin oranges and grapes pair perfectly with cheese tortellini in this cool and refreshing pasta salad. Serve with crunchy breadsticks and tall glasses of Nestea with a twist of lemon.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
COMBINE pasta, grapes, oranges, onion and nuts in a medium bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces