Orange juice, cilantro, ginger, and pineapple all come together to create deliciously sweet and sour, quick-marinated pork chops with an Asian flair that are perfect for any occasion.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 pork rib chops (each cut 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Slices, drained
Combine orange juice, oil, cilantro, ginger, garlic salt and pepper in medium bowl. Pour 1/4 cup into shallow non-metallic dish. Add pork chops; turn to coat both sides with marinade. Cover; marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
Add pineapple slices to bowl; turn to coat both sides.
Grill or broil pork chops 5 to 7 minutes, turn pork chops over, add pineapple slices to grill. Brush pork and slices with marinade from bowl. Continue grilling 5 to 7 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center and pineapple is lightly browned. Discard any remaining marinade.