An all-time favorite, this classic recipe belongs in your recipe collection!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 6 tablespoons margarine or butter*
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex® cereal
- * Do not use spread or tub products
Melt margarine in large microwavable bowl uncovered on High.
Stir in seasonings.
Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes.
Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Important: Because microwaves cook differently, time is approximate.Oven directions:
Heat oven to 250 degrees. Melt margarine in large roasting pan in oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change