Macaroni, eggs, cheese and dried beef combine in a creamy soup mixture. This is a delicious casserole that you prepare the night before, then just pop it in the oven for an hour to bake.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 cups small seashell pasta
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds dried beef, torn in pieces
Combine the macaroni, eggs, cheese, pepper, milk, soup, onion and beef in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bake casserole, covered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.