Raw oysters in tomato juice and vodka, garnished with lemon.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) container raw oysters
- 9 fluid ounces tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 12 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers vodka
- 1 lemon - cut into wedges, for garnish
In a mixing bowl, combine tomato juice, horseradish and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Cut the lemon into 6 wedges.
Pour 1/2 shot of tomato juice mixture into a small glass. Add a shot of vodka. Put 1 raw oyster in the glass and garnish with lemon wedge.