This slightly sweet side dish contains no dairy, and is a perfect accompaniment for all your main dishes! Cranberries add an unusual and delicious flavor.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup liquid non-dairy creamer
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together the white corn, cream corn and eggs until well blended. Combine the flour, salt and sugar; stir into the corn mixture. Mix in the creamer and oil, then fold in the cranberries. Pour into the greased pan, and spread evenly.
Place the baking dish in a large pan with 1 inch of water. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, until firm.