There 's lots of cranberry taste in this beautiful gelatin salad. Cranberry and raspberry gelatin are cooked up with pineapple syrup and water and then poured over a bowl of cranberry sauce, crushed pineapple, apples and walnuts. Chill, set and serve to t
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1 (3 ounce) package cranberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole cranberry sauce
- 1 apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup peeled, cored and sliced apple
In a saucepan, combine reserved syrup and enough water to make 1 cup. Bring liquid to a boil and add cranberry and raspberry gelatin; stir until dissolved. Add cold water and cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl, combine pineapple, cranberry sauce, apples and nuts. Add to gelatin and mix well.
Pour into serving dish and keep chilled until ready to serve. Garnish with apple slices dipped in lemon juice.