Vodka mixed with pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon-lime soda has a great tasting, fruity flavor. A real crowd pleaser.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 12 fluid ounces vodka
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 4 oranges, sliced into rounds
- 2 trays ice cubes
In a punch bowl, combine pineapple juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate and vodka. Pour in lemon-lime soda. Float cherries and orange slices on top. Add ice before serving.