This colorful pasta salad features a medley of crunchy veggies! Combine pasta with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, bell peppers, mushrooms and fiery sweet red onions. A sweetened mayonnaise and vinegar binds the salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 3 cups fusilli pasta
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water.
Place pasta in a large serving bowl add the all the vegetables and toss to combine.
Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar together, whisk until smooth. Pour over sled and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.