Cucumbers and olives are tossed with cubes of Monterey Jack cheese and salad seasoning to make the base for this easy pasta salad. Add cooked pasta and toss with Italian dressing. Chill before serving to let the flavors meld.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 3 3/4 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
Cook rotelle pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse with cool water, and drain well.
In a large bowl mix together the cubed Monterey Jack cheese, salad seasoning, black olives, and diced cucumbers.
Add the drained and cooled pasta to the large bowl, pour Italian dressing over pasta and vegetables. Mix well.
Refrigerate for several hours before serving.