A sweet, savory saute of bell pepper, green onion and bean sprouts is tossed with strips of cooked chicken and angel hair pasta, and coated with an exotic blend of peanut butter, soy sauce, chicken broth and fresh ginger.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
Cook angel hair pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente.
Saute bell pepper, green onion, and bean sprouts until tender-crispy. Set aside.
Saute chicken until done. Set aside.
Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, and ginger in a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add chicken broth. Add pasta, sauteed vegetables, and chicken. Toss to coat all ingredients. Serve immediately.