Serve with a rotisserie chicken from your grocer and your favorite tossed salad. Penne pasta also works well in this dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (7 ounce) package BUITONI® Pesto with Basil
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup chopped, drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
COOK pesto, beans and tomatoes in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat. Add pasta, red pepper flakes and cheese; stir well to combine.