Fire up the grill, and get cookin! This sweet, tangy sauce is perfect on everything!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup brown sugar
Place the apple cider vinegar in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Mix in the ketchup, onion, garlic, dry mustard, chili powder, seasoning salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir in the brown sugar. Cook, stirring often, 10 to 15 minutes.
Reduce heat, and, stirring occasionally, allow the mixture to simmer about 45 minutes, until thickened. Cool before serving.