This is a wonderful southern recipe... very easy and tastes great!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced canned peaches, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Pour milk into dry ingredients and then stir in melted margarine. Mix thoroughly.
Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Arrange peaches on top and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.