Peaches and fluffy vanilla cream are layered with thinly sliced angel food cake to make a simply unforgettable dessert.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (10.75 ounce) loaf prepared loaf angel food cake, frozen
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups peeled, sliced fresh peaches
Cut cake into 1/4 inch slices; arrange half the slices on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND®, water and extract. Add pudding mix; beat on low, well. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream.
Spread half the pudding mixture over cake slices; arrange half the peach slices on the top. Repeat layering, ending with peach slices. Chill 4 hours or until set. Cut into squares to serve. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.