This wonderful layered pie begins with a baked homemade graham cracker crust. A whipped topping and cream cheese layer is spooned in, and then peaches are spiraled on the top. Vanilla and peach gelatin are cooked up and spread evenly over the fruit, and t
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 18 cinnamon graham crackers
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package peach flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced cling peaches, drained
Place graham crackers in a plastic bag, and seal. Using a rolling pin or a hammer, crush into fine crumbs. Combine crumbs and sugar. Stir in melted butter or margarine. Press mixture over bottom and up sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 6 to 9 minutes, or until edges are brown.
Beat together cream cheese and sugar in a medium-size bowl until well mixed. Stir in whipped topping. Spread mixture evenly into crust. Arrange fruit in an attractive pattern over the top of pie.
Stir together gelatin, pudding mix, and water in a medium-size saucepan until smooth. Place over medium-low heat; stir constantly until mixture comes to boil. Let cool 5 minutes. Spoon gelatin mixture over fruit. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until set.