Layers of cream cheese, whipped topping, peach gelatin and fresh peaches within a buttery, nutty crust.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups warm water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages peach flavored gelatin mix
- 5 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
In a medium bowl, mix together flour, butter, pecans and 1 tablespoon sugar. Press mixture into bottom of baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gently stir in the 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust. In a small bowl, stir together the 1 1/2 cups sugar and cornstarch. Pour the sugar mixture into a saucepan and stir in the 3 cups water. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until clear and thick. Stir in gelatin and remove from heat.
Combine the gelatin mixture with the peaches. Spread entire mixture over cream cheese layer. Top with 12 ounce container of whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.